- We are COVID-19 FREE: being highly conscientious about cleaning and sanitising our accommodation. We don’t take same day bookings and maintain a minimum of three days in between all bookings.
- This is a non-smoking establishment
- Pets can be accommodated on request
- Farm fresh breakfasts, gourmet braais and picnics are available with advance request
- Reservations secured with a 50% deposit at least one week prior to your stay
- If you cancel less than a week prior to your stay, you will forfeit your deposit
Latest Special Offers
Special Offers valid until 11 November 2020. Specials do not hold for public holidays.
Laughing Under the Oaks
This luxurious open-space studio apartment has an inside fireplace and queen-sized bed. The bathroom has a shower. Sleeps 2. Laughing Under the Oaks offers a fully equipped self-catering kitchen with stove/oven and large fridge/freezer. Braai facilities are available. A wonderful patio beneath ancient oak trees invites bird-call tranquility.
A hearty farm breakfast, braais and picnics are available with advance request.
Laughing on the Farm
A genuine farm cottage filled with light and enjoying wide views of the mountains and farm. The cottage has an inside fireplace and a well-equipped kitchenette. 4 persons can be accommodated in 2 bedrooms; the spacious main bedroom opens to a patio. Here you can relax, braai and enjoy the garden and view. The second bedroom has 2 single beds that can be joined to form a king-size bed. An additional mattress, bed or cot can be accommodated.
PLEASE NOTE: Laughing On the Farm and Laughing By the River are interconnected. They have their own private garden and enjoyment areas. Our guests are very respectful of the peace of the farm.
Laughing by the River
This charming farm cottage is located near the river, with views of the farm and mountains. It sleeps 4 persons in 2 bedrooms, both opening onto patios and a lovely large garden. The main bedroom has a queen-size bed and the second room has twin beds which can be joined to create a king-size bed. There is a shared bathroom with a shower. An additional mattress can be added. A small kitchenette opens up to a large inner courtyard with fireplace for dining and relaxing.
PLEASE NOTE: Laughing On the Farm and Laughing By the River are interconnected. They have their own private garden and enjoyment areas. Our guests are vey respectful of the peace of the farm.
Laughing By the River is close to the river and you will hear it, however the indigenous vegetation hides a view of it from this point.