Cost: R2500pp including lunch & lodging
Bring your friends or family to enjoy the whole cheese-making process.
These workshops run over 2 days, starting with a light meal on the night before. Over the next two days, we will follow the whole cheese-making process from milking the goats to learning the methods for creating a variety of cheeses.
During both days there will be the opportunity to taste the cheeses we have made and delicious lunches will introduce local and fresh ingredients to complement the cheese .
Included in this package:
- 2x nights’ accommodation
- 2-day cheese-making workshop
- 2x lunches
- pairings with local wines and accompaniments
Terms & Conditions
- AVAILABLE ONLY WITH ADVANCED REQUEST OF A MINIMUM OF 2 WEEKS
- A 75% deposit is required to secure your place, a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Cancellation fees: 50% of the deposit will be refunded if you cancel more than 1.5 weeks before the event. No money will be refunded if you cancel less than 1.5 weeks before the event.
You can also join us at one of our pre-planned Cheese-making Workshops.