- We are COVID-19 FREE: being highly conscientious about cleaning and sanitising our accommodation.
- This is a non-smoking establishment.
- Pets can be accommodated on request.
- Reservations secured with a 50% deposit at least one week prior to your stay.
- If you cancel one week or less prior to your stay, you will forfeit your deposit; for holidays / long weekends the deposit will not be refunded if the booking is cancelled at 3 weeks or less.
- Please note that Laughing By the River and Laughing On the Farm cottages are adjoining.
Laughing Under the Oaks
This luxurious open-space studio apartment has an inside fireplace and queen-sized bed. The bathroom has a shower. Sleeps 2 with option of an additional bed for a young child. Laughing Under the Oaks offers a fully equipped self-catering kitchen with stove/oven and large fridge/freezer. Braai facilities are available. A wonderful patio beneath ancient oak trees invites bird-call tranquility. Although Laughing Under the Oaks is a separate and private unit it is close to the main farmstead.
Laughing on the Farm
A genuine farm cottage filled with light and enjoying wide views of the mountains and farm. The cottage has an inside fireplace and a well-equipped kitchenette. 4 persons can be accommodated in 2 bedrooms; the spacious main bedroom opens to a patio. Here you can relax, braai and enjoy the garden and view. The second bedroom has 2 single beds that can be joined to form a king-size bed. An additional mattress, bed or cot can be accommodated.
PLEASE NOTE: Laughing On the Farm and Laughing By the River are interconnected. They have their own private garden and enjoyment areas. Our guests are very respectful of one another and the peace of the farm.
Laughing by the River
This charming farm cottage is located near the river, with views of the farm and mountains. It sleeps 4 persons in 2 bedrooms, both opening onto patios and a lovely large garden. The main bedroom has a queen-size bed and the second room has twin beds which can be joined to create a king-size bed. There is a shared bathroom with a shower. An additional mattress can be added. A small kitchenette opens up to a large inner courtyard with fireplace for dining and relaxing.
PLEASE NOTE: Laughing On the Farm and Laughing By the River are interconnected. They have their own private garden and enjoyment areas. Our guests are vey respectful of one another and the peace of the farm.
Laughing By the River is close to the river and you will hear it, however the indigenous vegetation hides a view of it from this point.